This is a creative hatha yoga class based around the six basic movement types: backbends, forward folds, twists, inversions, side angle stretches and balancing postures. I will guide you through a playful sequence of postures as well as relaxations, pranayama and meditation.
Our aim is not only to build strength and flexibility but to learn to move with deeper self-awareness, to meet our mental and physical edge with equanimity and to turn inwards, finding a sense of peace which we can take off the mat into our every-day lives.
This class is suitable for all levels
My background is in classic Hatha Yoga but I enjoy incorporating exercises from many yoga traditions. In the end what matters is not the type of yoga we practice but the openness and spirit of exploration we take to the study of well-being.
Due to the corona crisis this class is restricted to 7 students meaning you need to register in advance to ensure a spot! Please do so via fitogram: Subtle-Strength Yoga in Fincan Neukölln – Yoga – Online Booking – Fitogram or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please try to do so at least 24 hours in advance as I do not check my emails shortly before the class.
Please also note that due to the corona crisis we have some strict hygiene rules we ask you to please follow:
- Please provide proof of a recent negative test (no older than 24 hours) or full immunisation
- Please bring your own yoga mat
- Please come dressed in your yoga gear (we no longer have a changing room)
- Please bring your own water/tee (we can no longer offer these)
- Please maintain your distance to other students and wear a face mask on entering and leaving the building and yoga room.
- Please use the disinfectant provided
- Please do not come if you have any symptoms of illness
For more information please take a look at my website: www.subtlestrengthyoga.de where you will also find free yoga audio-guides to help you practice at home.
Alle aktuellen Yogakurse im Fincan findest du auf https://www.fincan.eu/yogapilatesmeditation