This class is an invitation to tap into your playfulness. It includes a meditation, Pranayama (breathwork) and a dynamic yoga practice, guided by some of my favourite tunes.
I am trained in Vinyasa and Hatha yoga and enjoy weaving elements of Kundalini yoga, Qi Kong and other somatic practices through my classes.
Classes are usually taught in English and all levels are welcome. Mats are provided.
Due to the corona crisis, this class is restricted to 5 students meaning you need to register and pay in advance to ensure a spot! You can do so via the Fitogram, just click here: https://widget.fitogram.pro/yoga-with-carolin?w=/list-view.
Alternatively you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to check if there is still availability.
Please also note that due to the corona crisis we have some strict hygiene rules we ask you to follow:
- Please bring your own yoga mat
- Please come dressed in your yoga gear (we no longer have a changing room)
- Please bring your own water/tee (we can no longer offer these)
- Please make sure you went to the toilet at home (we can no longer provide you a toilet!)
- Please maintain your distance to other students and wear a face mask on entering and leaving the Fincan.
- Please use the disinfectant provided
- Please do not come if you have any symptoms of illness
Albeit these rather strict rules, we will create a beautiful atmosphere of relaxation together.
Due to the limited low number of attendees, I am asking for a donation of between 10-15 €.
Looking forward to Yoga with you!