Take a break.
Take a breath.
Close your eyes and tune in.
45 minutes dedicated to your own inner reality.
Without distraction. Without expectation.
You don’t have to have a regular meditation practice to join us, everyone is welcome. This is a safe space for gently training inner stillness, encouraging the mind to slow down and saying hello to your true nature.
At the beginning of each session we will take some time to stretch and release the body before finding comfortable stillness in a seated or laying position.
Guided techniques and silence will follow.
If you have any questions about the session please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The session is led by Ana in English.
Due to the corona crisis we can only offer places to 5 people. We are not normally a big group anyway but to ensure you get a spot please turn up 10 minuets early or email me in advance at email@example.com.
Please also note that we now have some strict hygiene rules we ask you to please follow:
- Please bring your own yoga mat or cushion to sit on
- Please bring your own blanket if you need one
- Please come already dressed in comfortable clothing (we no longer have a changing room)
- Please bring your own water/tee (we can no longer provide these)
- Please make sure you went to the toilet at home (we can no longer provide you a toilet!)
- Please maintain your distance to other students and wear a face mask on entering and leaving the Fincan
- Please use the disinfectant provided
- Please do not come if you have any symptoms of illness
The rules are harsh but important! And although the situation may feel strange at first, meditation is about turning inwards and finding peace regardless of outside circumstances, so I for one am convinced that together we will create an atmosphere of beauty and relaxation.
Note on price: Due to the low number of attendees I am asking for you to please pay between 8-10 euros for the session. This allows me to pay the room rent and buy myself an icecream! If this is unaffordable for you please take a look at my website: http://subtlestrengthyoga.de/audio-guides/ where I provide free meditation audio-guides.
Alle aktuellen Yogakurse im Fincan findest du auf www.fincan.eu/yogapilatesmeditation