This is an advanced class for those who want to take their yoga practice deeper, training peace of mind and physical strength. It is not suitable for complete beginners. You don’t have to be an advanced practitioner of the asanas (no need to be able to stand on your head with your toes in your ears!) but you should be familiar with some basic pranayama exercises and the sun salutation, as these will not be explained in depth.
Fundamentally this class is an opportunity for all of us to research deeper into our own bodies and minds. The atmosphere is very focused and a high level of self-awareness and self-regulation is required.
As always this class will combine physical practice, breath work, relaxation and meditation.
My background is in classic Hatha Yoga but I enjoy incorporating exercises from many yoga traditions. In the end what matters is not the type of yoga we practice but the openness and spirit of exploration we take to the study of well-being.
Due to the corona crisis this class is restricted to 7 students meaning you need to register in advance to ensure a spot! Please do so via fitogram: Subtle-Strength Yoga in Fincan Neukölln – Yoga – Online Booking – Fitogram or email me at email@example.com. Please try to do so at least 24 hours in advance as I do not check my emails shortly before the class.
Please also note that due to the corona crisis we have some strict hygiene rules we ask you to please follow:
- Please provide proof of a recent negative test (no older than 24 hours) or full immunisation
- Please bring your own yoga mat
- Please come dressed in your yoga gear (we no longer have a changing room)
- Please bring your own water/tee (we can no longer offer these)
- Please maintain your distance to other students and wear a face mask on entering and leaving the building and yoga room.
- Please use the disinfectant provided
- Please do not come if you have any symptoms of illness
For more information please take a look at my website: www.subtlestrengthyoga.de where you will also find free yoga audio-guides to help you practice at home.
Alle Kurse im Fincan: https://www.fincan.eu/kurse